Playing for Others is a non-profit in Charlotte that cultivates the next generation of innovative leaders, philanthropists and compassionate human beings. Through programming in personal development, leadership training, service and the arts, teens learn self-awareness, self-motivation and self-confidence.Each season, PFO brings together a group of teens from in and around Charlotte who are diverse in almost every way imaginable. What unites these teens is that they are willing and excited to answer the questions, “Who am I?” and “How will I give of that?”
To learn more about the program and teen experience, click here.
Interested in joining the PFO family? Check out the information below!
- Step One: Fill out the New Teen application so we can learn more about you
- Step Two: Schedule an interview to come in and learn more
- Step Three: Attend in-person interview
A PFO staff member will confirm receipt of your application with 2 business days.
In-Person Interviews: May 5-8, 2019
New Season KickOff: May 23, 2019 *mandatory for all families*
During your in-person interview, families will have the chance to
- Learn more about the PFO program and activities
- Review program fee information
- Chat with and ask questions of current PFO teens and parents
- Interview directly with PFO’s Executive Director
We are committed to ensuring that PFO is accessible to all teens, and scholarship need never affects final acceptance decisions. Scholarships are available for partial fees and the full fee amount.