In Playing for Others, we believe that the two most important questions we can ask in our lifetime are “Who am I?” and “How will I give of that?”
When we do, we transform the world.
Project Management: Managing employee project work flow; Ensure projects are on task/time; Collaboration with staff to ensure project completion and execute needed resources to ensure success
Event Management: Coordinate, negotiate and secure all event logistics; Coordination of Volunteers/Interns; Detailed event planning and execution to be in alignment with event plan/vision
Office Operations: Prepare high level presentations and reports; Facilitates oversight and management; Budget oversight and management; Policies and Procedures implementation and monitoring, Contract relations, Analyzing and implementing cost savings strategies
Customer Service: Donor database monitoring, input and relationship management, response and resolution of customer concerns: Liaison between PFO families and organization
- Bachelors Degree with 5 or more year’s experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Multiple Project Management
- Highly organized
- Solution Oriented
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Takes initiative
- Experience managing a donor database, to include reports, analyzing data and developing strategies to support financial growth
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Team Player and Highly Independent
Interested candidates -Email Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline – Open until filled
PFO Staff embody: a drive to “do” and ”be” better than we were yesterday. A belief that anything is possible. And a desire to laugh and have fun while we work together to create some serious impact!