Applications for the 2015-2016 season are here!
If you are a rising 8th through 12th grader interested in joining the PFO family, here is the application process:
- Along with your parent/guardian, fill out the application below and submit by midnight April 15th, 2015.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be notified within 48 hours of your in-person interview time on Saturday, April 25th for both you and a parent/guardian. This interview is mandatory for both teen and at least one parent/guardian.
- During the interview process you will receive the program year calendar and financial commitment. Please note: We are a need-blind organization. Scholarship dollars are awarded to ALL students who are in need of financial assistance and is not discussed until after teens are accepted into the program. First and foremost, teens are accepted into the program based on being a great fit.
- Following the interview, families need to notify us by Monday, April 27th 9am if they’d like to continue in the application process.
- Final decisions will be made and families notified by Wednesday, April 29th.
- A family dinner for all PFO families participating in the 2015-2016 season will be held in mid May (date and location TBD).
If you have specific questions about the application process, please contact Madison Lynch at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your application and meeting you and a parent/guardian on Saturday, April 25th!
Click Here to Apply