Each season, PFO brings together a group of teens from in and around Charlotte who are diverse in almost every way imaginable. What unites these teens is that they are willing and excited to answer the questions, “Who am I?” and “How will I give of that?”
Interested in joining the PFO family? Check out the information below!
- Applications for the 2018-2019 season will be available March 1, 2018
- Sit down with Parents to fill out the application online.
- Once submitted, we will be in touch to invite you and a parent to an interview.
- Arrive, sign in, and go to our receiving room where current PFO teens will be running individual stations and explaining pieces of the PFO program in detail.
- Parents and teens sit down with a current PFO teen and Advisor for a brief conversation.
- Finally, teens and parents meet briefly with the Executive Director.
- The interview takes a total of 1 hour. Following the interview, teens will be notified about acceptance; those accepted will be invited to the first meeting of the new season.
- We are committed to ensuring that PFO is accessible to all teens.
- Scholarship need does not affect final acceptance decisions.
- Families will be given program fee and scholarship process information at the time of the interview.
Applications will open March 1, 2018. If you are interested in joining PFO, please fill out the form below.