Subject matter expert responsible for support and guidance of teens in superior product development and implementation via key project/event performances. Work with various artistic ability levels and support teens to discover and tap into their greatness.
We work with professionals in areas that include but are not limited to the following
- Music (writing, performance, production, education)
- Movement (ballet, jazz, contemporary, experimental)
- Spoken Word
- Visual Art (painting, drawing, dyeing, sewing, photography, graphic design and more!)
- Website design
Organizational supporter, cheerleader and advocate through the giving of time, talent, and treasure. Subject matter expert and resource in moving the organizational goals and vision forward. Enhance organizational growth via identification of key connections and opportunities.
PFO Staff Embody:
- A drive to “do” and “be” better than we were yesterday.
- A belief that anything is possible.
- A desire to laugh and have fun while we work together to create change and leave a lasting impact!
Ideal Candidate must be in alignment with PFO values and beliefs
Please review PFO values and beliefs prior to submitting your Resume.
INTERESTED? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. PFO is NOT currently hiring, but we keep applicant information on file for future opportunities.