Our alumni families are the foundation of PFO. Through the gifts of their time, talent, and treasure during their time in PFO, they shape, shift, and help to grow the organization into its next best version. The gratitude for our alumni families run deep and it is our goal that even though their time in PFO has come to an end, we continue to find ways to cultivate these innovative leaders, philanthropists and compassionate human beings.
Goals of the alumni program:
- Establish lasting relationships with our alumni families
- Foster relationships between alumni and current teens
- Offer Alumni families an opportunity to invest their time, talent, and treasure into the program that invested so much in them
- Provide our current teens an example of active philanthropy
- Create an alumni community of ongoing support
Ways to GIVE!
Volunteer at PFO Events:
Arts Experience Rehearsals
Design one of PFO’s products or Arts Festival
Write an a cappella song
Mentor a teen in the Arts
Treasure – Donate to the Scholarship Fund
Gifts to the alumni scholarship fund directly support a teens experience in PFO
|Visionary||$834 & up||$10,000 & up|
|Superhero||$417 – $833||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Founder||$209 – $416||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Director||$84 – $208||$1,000 – $2,499|
|Leader||$42 – $83||$500 – $999|
|Advisor||$21 – $41||$250 – $499|
|Supporter||$9 – $20||$100 – $249|
|Friend||$1- $8||$12 – $99|
Those who make an in-kind gift in talent or a financial investment will receive the following:
PFO Pen Pal
Teen and Buddy art piece
PFO Season t-shirt
Each month, PFO will send a newsletter with ways for our alumni families to give of their time, talent, and treasure.
To receive the newsletter, click below.