To learn more about the program and teen experience, click here.
Interested in joining the PFO family? Check out the information below!
- Step One: Review the PFO calendar for 2019-2020
- Step Two: Teen AND Parent complete the online New Teen application
- Step Three: Attend an In-Person interview
A PFO staff member will confirm receipt of your application with 2 business days.
Application Due Date: April 22, 2019
In-Person Interviews: May 5-8, 2019
New Season KickOff: May 23, 2019 *mandatory for all families*
During your in-person interview, families will have the chance to
- Learn more about the PFO program and activities
- Review program fee information
- Chat with and ask questions of current PFO teens and parents
- Interview directly with PFO’s Executive Director
We are committed to ensuring that PFO is accessible to all teens, and scholarship need never affects final acceptance decisions. Scholarships are available for partial fees and the full fee amount.